Weinberg, Kaplan & Smith, P.A.
Language Assistance Available mail-icon direction-icon

Call: 856-375-1586

March 2018 Archives

How do I modify my New Jersey child support order?

Unlike many other court decisions, a New Jersey parent can ask for a family law court to revisit a child support order from time to time. This is because New Jersey law recognizes that the circumstances of parents and their children oftentimes change, and these changes can make what was once a fair child support order both impractical and unjust.

Office Location


Weinberg, Kaplan & Smith, P.A.
8000 Sagemore Drive, Suite 8301
Marlton, NJ 08053

Toll Free: 866-350-9940
Phone: 856-375-1586
Map & Directions