- Family Law
- Dissolution of Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Pre-Marital Agreements
- Guardian ad Litem
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Defense
Amy works with clients to ensure the most fair and equitable outcome and is accustomed to dealing with sensitive, emotional issues involved with family law. She represents her clients with a focus on settlement and will fight for what is in her client's best interest. Amy also has received substantial trial experience in family law matters, including divorce, dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships, child custody, child support, equitable distribution, pre-marital agreements, and domestic violence.
While serving as a Prosecutor in Burlington County, Amy garnered extensive experience in the areas of domestic violence, domestic violence weapon forfeiture hearings, criminal matters in municipal court, and drug offenses. Passionate about domestic violence matters, Amy is known for her expertise in this specialized field. She was named the Burlington County Bar Association's liaison to the Domestic Violence Working Group of the Prosecutor's Office.
Amy was honored as "Women's Advocate of the Year" by the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) South Jersey in 2019. Amy was highlighted as part of "Ten Leaders in Divorce and Matrimonial Law" by Digital Press International. Amy also received recognition as "Top Attorney" in the area of domestic violence by SJ Magazine and "Awesome Attorney" in the area of matrimonial, divorce and family law by South Jersey Magazine.
Amy is a founding partner of Women Owned Law. She is also a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Burlington and Gloucester counties. Amy serves as a teen mentor for the Alice Paul Institute and has served as a panelist for SJ Magazine's Women's Roundtable. Amy is an active member of the Burlington County Bar Association, the Camden County Bar Association, and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Before entering private practice, Amy served as a law clerk to the Honorable Marilyn Rhyne Herr, J.S.C. in the Family Part of the Superior Court. Following her clerkship, Amy worked with the Burlington County Prosecutor's Office where she tried numerous jury trials as member of the trial team.
Amy and her husband reside in Medford, New Jersey with their two children.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 2000
- Gettysburg College
- B.A. - 1996
- New Jersey, 2000
- “Women’s Advocate of the Year”, NAWBO South Jersey, 2019
- Burlington County Bar Association's liaison to the Domestic Violence Working Group of the Prosecutor's Office
- "Top Attorney" in the area of family law by SJ Magazine, 2010 - 2018
- "Awesome Attorney" by South Jersey Magazine
- "Ten Leaders in Divorce and Matrimonial Law" by Digital Press International
- "2014 Liaison" to the Camden County Domestic Violence Working Group
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- Thomas Forkin Family Law Inns of Court, Barrister, Former Member
- South Jersey Women in Business, Member
- Woman Owned Law, Founding Member
- Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2018 to Present