- Senior Associate
- Family Law
Jill has experience in all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody, equitable distribution, support, domestic violence, pre-marital agreements, and adoption. She is committed to fully understanding the client's situation, offering them empathy, yet explaining how the law works so that they have a realistic view of their options. Jill handles their cases with an eye towards obtaining the best resolution to enable them to move forward with their lives.
Jill graduated from Rutgers University - Camden with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and has always had an interest in law. During her undergraduate tenure, she was active in the Pre-Law Society. Upon graduation from Rutgers, she became a legal assistant in family law. Jill continued her pursuit of a legal career and received her Juris Doctor from Rutgers University School of Law - Camden. While in law school, Jill earned her Certification in Mediation and her Certificate of Professional Development. Jill also participated in the Wills for Heroes program and in the Domestic Violence Clinic.
Upon graduating law school, Jill clerked for Weinberg, Kaplan & Smith. She then went on to serve as a judicial law clerk to Kenneth S. Domzalski, J.S.C. in the Family Part of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Upon completion of her clerkship, she then became an associate with Weinberg, Kaplan & Smith.
Jill is a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Burlington and Gloucester Counties.
- Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- J.D. - 2013
- Rutgers University, Camden, New Jersey
- B.A. - 2008
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2015
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2018 to Present
- Thomas S. Forkin Family American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2015 to Present
- Thomas S. Forkin Family American Inn of Court, Nominating Committee, 2018 to 2020
- Thomas S. Forkin Family American Inn of Court, Program of the Year, 2015-2016 and 2016-2017
- BNI, Cherry Hill West Chapter, Member, 2020 to Present
Certified Legal Specialties
- Mediation in accordance with New Jersey Court Rule 1:40, 2012
- Burlington County Superior Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2013 to 2014