- Family Law
- Dissolution of Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Equitable Distribution
- Pre-marital Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- DCP&P (f/k/a DYFS)
Dawn Kaplan has substantial trial experience in family law matters, including divorce, dissolution of civil unions and domestic partnerships, child custody, child support, equitable distribution, pre-marital agreements, and domestic violence. Her clients include homemakers, business owners, high-net-worth individuals, and professionals.
Dawn is known for her passion and commitment in handling complex litigation, specifically in family law matters on behalf of her clients. She understands divorce on a personal level and thrives on giving her clients resolution and the tools they need to achieve success in the next chapter of their lives.
Dawn is a member of South Jersey Women in Business. She is also an active member of the Burlington County Bar Association, the Camden County Bar Association, and the Family Law Section of the State Bar Association.
She has lectured at seminars for Continuing Legal Education on behalf of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the Camden County Bar Association. Dawn has served on the Arbitration Statute and Children's Rights Committees of the New Jersey State Bar Association. She is also a Matrimonial Early Settlement Panelist for Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester counties.
Dawn resides in Marlton with her husband, two children, and two step-daughters.
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. - 1998
- Trenton State College, Trenton, New Jersey
- B.S. - 1995
- Honors: Dean's List 1994
- Major: Criminal Justice
- New Jersey, 2000
- "Top Attorney" in the area of divorce by SJ Magazine, 2010 - 2018
- "Awesome Attorney" by South Jersey Magazine, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Dawn was highlighted in the South Jersey Biz feature 20 under 40: A Passion for Success
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, Arbitration Statute Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member, Children’s Rights Committee
- Camden County Bar Association, Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Member
- South Jersey Women in Business, Member
- Woman Owned Law, Founding Member
- Burlington County Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2018 to Present