- Founding Partner (Retired)
Our founder Joseph M. Weinberg was a prominent matrimonial attorney, with an "AV" rating, who represented clients in the South Jersey area for four decades. Mr. Weinberg's Professional Memberships, Awards and Recognition included:
Diplomate of the prestigious Academy of Family Trial Lawyers, of which there are only seven Diplomats in the entire State of New Jersey, and only 100 Diplomates in the United States.
Frequent lecturer on matters involving issues of matrimonial law.
Past member of the New Jersey Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey and the Jewish Community Center of Camden County.
Areas Of Practice
- New Jersey, 1967
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1967
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1968
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- LL.B. - 1967
- Upsala College
- A.B. - 1964
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- The title of Super Lawyer by New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- One of the Ten Leaders in Divorce & Matrimonial Law by Digital Press International
- New Jersey Super Lawyers by Thomson Reuters publications
- Prestigious Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers published by Lexis Nexis, Martindale-Hubbell
- One of the Top Attorneys in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- "Awesome Attorney" by South Jersey Magazine
- "AV" Rating