She has trial experience in family law matters, including divorce, child custody, child support, and domestic violence.
Lexie appeared on CBS-3, KYW News Radio, and Fox 29 in Philadelphia during the pandemic to discuss COVID-19's effect on divorce.
Lexie is involved with family law on a statewide basis as an associate editor of the New Jersey Family Lawyer, the State Bar's family law publication. She has lectured for the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education and the New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants on family law and is a member of the Young Lawyers Subcommittee for the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Prior to practicing family law, Lexie was a law clerk for the Honorable M. Patricia Richmond, J.S.C. in Burlington County.
Lexie is a South Jersey native who loves spending time with her friends and family, watching documentaries, and traveling.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Dissolution of Civil Unions and Domestic Partnerships
- Child Custody
- Equitable Distribution
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparent’s Rights
- New Jersey, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida
- Rutgers University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Associate Editor, New Jersey Family Lawyer
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Young Lawyer’s Subcommittee
- Chairperson, Rancocas Valley Regional High School Alumni Association
- Membership Committee, Laurel Creek Country Club
- Daughters of the American Revolution, Member
- A Long Day’s Journey Into Ethics Issues New Jersey Family Lawyer (upcoming issue 2021)
- The Certification and Verification of Non-Collusion: A Thing of the Past New Jersey Family Lawyer Vol. 38, No. 1 (October, 2017)