We are here to make sure your legal matters are resolved favorably with your immediate needs, your long-term security, and your family's best interests in mind.
No legal battle is easy, but when those issues affect or directly involve your family, every decision becomes that much more consequential.
At Weinberg, Kaplan & Smith, P.A., in Marlton, New Jersey, our family law attorneys provide our clients with a clear understanding of what options are available for legal dispute resolution. They can then make informed decisions and address the issues that matter most in their unique situations.
Divorce | Wills and Estates | Real Estate | Business Disputes | Criminal Defense
In many cases, family law and divorce issues cross over into other legal disciplines. They can influence estate planning documents, real estate investments, business litigation and even criminal defense.
In our experience, families fare best when they work with lawyers who can address the full scope of their needs, which our firm can provide. To this end, we have developed a comprehensive practice that emphasizes concern for our clients' personal relationships yet provides stable and assertive representation in other areas of law as well. We strive to give every client the best opportunity for a favorable outcome.
Our team of experienced attorneys will take the time to walk you through the legal process ahead, and answer the questions that concern you most, such as:
- How is my life going to change after my divorce?
- How can I best preserve my relationship with my children in child custody proceedings?
- What can I do to protect my children financially with child support while also protecting my financial interests as well?
- What do I do if restraining orders or allegations of domestic abuse are a contributing factor to my divorce?
- Do I need to change any estate planning documents as a result of my family's changing structure?
- How do we handle fair asset division if one of us wants to retain ownership of the family home?
Schedule a meeting with our attorneys by contacting us online or by telephone at 856-375-1586 (toll free at 866-350-9940). We handle cases for clients in Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, and throughout South Jersey.